Welcome to techskillmaster!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of techskillmaster’s website, located at https://techskillmaster.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Techskillmaster if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terms are used in these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “You’re” refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and agrees to the company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Techskillmaster and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on Techskillmaster. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from techskillmaster for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from techskillmaster
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from techskillmaster
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from techskillmaster
- Redistribute content from techskillmaster
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our terms and conditions were created with the help of the Free Terms and Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Techskillmaster does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments prior to their appearance on the website. The comments do not reflect the views and opinions of techskillmaster, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts those views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, techskillmaster shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused or suffered as a result of the use of, posting of, or appearance of the comments on this website.
Techskillmaster reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that are considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant techskillmaster a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations can link to our home page, publications, or other information on our website as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and/or its products and/or services; and (c) makes sense in the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect negatively on ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for Techskillmaster’s absence; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These groups can link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) doesn’t falsely imply that the linking party or its products or services are sponsored, endorsed, or approved by us; and (c) makes sense in the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations in the second paragraph and you want to link to our website, you need to let us know by sending an email to techskillmaster. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2–3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Techskillmaster’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without written permission and prior approval, you can’t put frames around our Web pages that change the way they look or how they are presented.
We will not be held liable for any content appearing on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are made on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and their linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you discover a link on our website that is offensive for any reason, please contact us immediately. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
As much as the law allows, we don’t make any promises, warranties, or conditions about our website or how it should be used. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including those arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.